I am available from 9 AM to 9 PM daily, including weekends. I make every effort to take all calls and respond to email promptly
*Rates vary by geographic location, loan amount and credit qualifications. Rates are subject to daily changes without notice and may not be available at the time of closing. This does not constitute an offer to lend. All loans are subject to credit, income and asset verification. All rates are based on 1st Lien, 360 month term. Conventional rates based on $165K loan amount, 740 FICO and 80% LTV. FHA rates based on $165K loan amount, 740 FICO and 96.5% LTV. Non-conforming rates based on $420K loan amount, 740 FICO and 80% LTV. Interest rates assume a debt obligation of no more than 36%. County restrictions may apply. For a $165,000.00 mortgage loan at a rate of 4.000% (4.130% APR), with a loan-to-value (LTV) of 80%, you would make 360 payments of $787.74. The payment amount would differ if you choose a different loan amount. Payment amount does not include taxes, insurance, flood insurance, and/or mortgage insurance.
Kentucky Mortgage Rates are subject to qualifying criteria and Mortgage Rates can change without notice.
Assumptions include a 640 or higher credit score for FHA, USDA, KHC, and 620 credit scores for a VA loan. A loan amount of $100,000.00 is assumed and a 30 day lock required for a Kentucky Mortgage Only.
A 720 credit score or higher is assumed for a Kentucky Conventional Rate Mortgage loanrates and a loan amount of $100,000.00. The loan to value for Kentucky Conventional loans are assumed at 80% ltv or less.
The displayed Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) reflect the interest rates, total points, and additional estimated pre-paid finance charges for the loan products shown, but do not include other closing costs.
The approximate cost of prepaid finance charges does not constitute and is not a substitute for the Good Faith Estimate of Closing Costs (GFE) that you will receive once you apply for a loan. This is not a mortgage loan approval or commitment to lend. The actual fees, costs and monthly payment on your specific loan transaction may vary and may include additional fees and costs.
These mortgage rates are based on a variety of assumptions and conditions which include a consumer credit score which may be higher or lower than your individual credit score. Your loan’s interest rate will depend upon the specific characteristics of your loan transaction and your credit profile up to the time of closing.
This website is not a part of, nor are we affiliated with, the VA, FHA/HUD, USDA. Joel Lobb (NMLS#57916) is a licensed mortgage loan officer in the state of Kentucky
Senior Loan Officer
American Mortgage Solutions, Inc.
800 Stone Creek Pkwy, Ste 7,
Louisville, KY 40223
Company ID #1364 | MB73346
No Money Down Home Loan Elizabethtown Ky.
via No Money Down Home Loan Elizabethtown Ky.
100% Financing Zero Down, 100% Rural Housing loan in Kentucky, rhs loans kentucky, Rural Housing/ USD LOANS ZERO DOWN, Uncategorized, USDA No money down mortgage Louisville Kentucky Kentucky housing corp 30 year fixed Tagged Bullitt County, Elizabethtown, Fannie Mae, Federal Housing Administration, l, Loan, Loan-to-value ratio, louisville, Louisville Kentucky, LTV, Oldham County, Rural Development, United States Department of Agriculture, USDA Rural Development
- USDA Loan Eligible Rural Areas in Kentucky Counties including the cities of Bardstown, Ky, Elizabethtown, Shepherdsville, Shelbyville, Frankfort, Burlington, Nicholasville, and Independence Northern Kentucky Have Changed effective October 1, 2013 will (kentuckyusdaloan.com)
- Kentucky VA Loans (kentuckyvaloan.com)
- Elizabethtown KY Real Estate: How To Find Credible Elizabethtown KY Real Estate … (louisvillekentuckyvamortgage.blogspot.com)
- Elizabethtown KY Real Estate: Getting Family As Your Realtor…Is It Really Worth … (louisvillekentuckyvamortgage.blogspot.com)
- Elizabethtown KY Real Estate: Barry Carr – A Realtor With A Heart of Gold For He… (louisvillekentuckyvamortgage.blogspot.com)
- Louisville Kentucky FHA, VA, USDA, and Fannie Mae Mortgage Loan Guidelines for 2013 (trulia.com)
- The Advantages of Home Ownership (kentuckyusdaloan.com)
- New Rural Housing and USDA Property Eligibility guidelines for Kentucky Cities, Including Oldham County Kentucky (trulia.com)
- Elizabethtown KY Real Estate: Shawn Paul – Staying True to The Business Of Flipp… (louisvillekentuckyvamortgage.blogspot.com)
- Mortgage Rule Changes: A year later (louisvillekymortgage.net)
The difference between a front-end and a back-end debt-to-income ratio for a Kentucky Mortgage Loan FHA, VA, KHC, USDA, Fannie Mae
You should know what you can afford before beginning your search for a home. This enables you to
focus on realistic choices and saves you time and effort.
This section will show you how to calculate the amount you comfortably can spend for a home. What
is the difference between a front-end and a back-end debt-to-income ratio?
Before making a loan, the lender wants to be certain the borrower has the ability to repay. Before
approving your mortgage loan application a lender will look at several factors to gauge the risk
you pose as a borrower. There are two calculations your lender makes when determining your level of
Monthly debt obligations are the primary benchmark used to determine whether the borrower will be able to meet the expenses involved in home ownership. Housing expense is considered one of several components that make up the total debt-to-income ratio benchmark; there is not a separate housing-to-income benchmark unto itself.
Maximum Debt Ratios
Maximum ratios are 31%/43% for manually underwritten loans.
First Time Homebuyer’s Guide: Loan Pre-Approval.
via First Time Homebuyer’s Guide: Loan Pre-Approval.
Joel Lobb (NMLS#57916)
Senior Loan Officer
email@example.comKey Financial Mortgage Co. (NMLS #1800)*
107 South Hurstbourne Parkway*
Louisville, KY 40222*
HARP 2.0 Refinance Guidelines for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Louisville Kentucky Mortgage Loans.
via HARP 2.0 Refinance Guidelines for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Louisville Kentucky Mortgage Loans.
Key Financial Mortgage Co. (NMLS #1800)*
107 South Hurstbourne Parkway*
Louisville, KY 40222*
- HARP 2.0 Refinance Guidelines for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Louisville Kentucky Mortgage Loans (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- Louisville Mortgage Rates, Refinance, Louisville Kentucky Mortgage Rates for July 2013 (louisvillekentuckymortgagerates.com)
- Down-payment Assistance Programs Louisville and Kentucky (louisvillekymortgage.net)
- Louisville Kentucky Mortgage Loan Guidelines for 2013 FHA, VA, USDA, RHS, RD, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, $100 Down, HUD FHA (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- Kentucky Down payment Grants for buying a home (kentuckyusdaloan.com)
- Homeowners await HARP expansion (cbsnews.com)
- Louisville VA, FHA, USDA, KHC , Fannie Mae Mortgage Guide: FHA Fees to Increase on Monday for Kentucky FHA Lo… (louisvillekentuckyvamortgage.blogspot.com)
- Louisville VA, FHA, USDA, KHC , Fannie Mae Mortgage Guide: Louisville Kentucky FHA Loan Streamline Refinance (louisvillekentuckyvamortgage.blogspot.com)
- Kentucky VA Funding Fee info for 2013 Mortgage Loans (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- Mortgage Programs available to Louisville Kentucky Home buyers (mylouisvillekentuckymortgage.com)