2016 USDA Guarantee Fee and Annual Fee Mi Changes 502 Guaranteed Loan Annual kentucky first time home buyer Changes for USDA Oct 2011 mortgage insurance annual feerural developmentRural Development loanUSDAUSDA /Rural Housing Loan Offices in Ky USDA RURAL DEVELOPMENT DIRECT HOUSING LOANS Zero Down Home Loans
Tag: First-time buyer
The view and opinions stated on this website belong solely to the authors, and are intended for informational purposes only. The posted information does not guarantee approval, nor does it comprise full underwriting guidelines. This does not represent being part of a government agency. The views expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily reflect the view of my employer. Not all products or services mentioned on this site may fit all people.
NMLS ID# 57916, (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org). We lend in the following states: Kentucky
*Rates vary by geographic location, loan amount and credit qualifications. Rates are subject to daily changes without notice and may not be available at the time of closing. This does not constitute an offer to lend. All loans are subject to credit, income and asset verification. All rates are based on 1st Lien, 360 month term. Conventional rates based on $165K loan amount, 740 FICO and 80% LTV. FHA rates based on $165K loan amount, 740 FICO and 96.5% LTV. Non-conforming rates based on $420K loan amount, 740 FICO and 80% LTV. Interest rates assume a debt obligation of no more than 36%. County restrictions may apply. For a $165,000.00 mortgage loan at a rate of 4.000% (4.130% APR), with a loan-to-value (LTV) of 80%, you would make 360 payments of $787.74. The payment amount would differ if you choose a different loan amount. Payment amount does not include taxes, insurance, flood insurance, and/or mortgage insurance.
Kentucky Mortgage Rates are subject to qualifying criteria and Mortgage Rates can change without notice.
Assumptions include a 640 or higher credit score for FHA, USDA, KHC, and 620 credit scores for a VA loan. A loan amount of $100,000.00 is assumed and a 30 day lock required for a Kentucky Mortgage Only.
A 720 credit score or higher is assumed for a Kentucky Conventional Rate Mortgage loanrates and a loan amount of $100,000.00. The loan to value for Kentucky Conventional loans are assumed at 80% ltv or less.
The displayed Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) reflect the interest rates, total points, and additional estimated pre-paid finance charges for the loan products shown, but do not include other closing costs.
The approximate cost of prepaid finance charges does not constitute and is not a substitute for the Good Faith Estimate of Closing Costs (GFE) that you will receive once you apply for a loan. This is not a mortgage loan approval or commitment to lend. The actual fees, costs and monthly payment on your specific loan transaction may vary and may include additional fees and costs.
For loans with less than 20% down payment borrower-paid mortgage insurance may apply.
These mortgage rates are based on a variety of assumptions and conditions which include a consumer credit score which may be higher or lower than your individual credit score. Your loan’s interest rate will depend upon the specific characteristics of your loan transaction and your credit profile up to the time of closing.
Kentucky VA loans require a funding fee upfront paid to VA in the form of mortgage insurance .he premium varies based on the loan characteristics, your credit score, whether you’ve received loan counseling factors.
This website is not a part of, nor are we affiliated with, the VA, FHA/HUD, USDA. Joel Lobb (NMLS#57916) is a licensed mortgage loan officer in the state of Kentucky
|| HUD Settlement Cost Booklet | CHARM Booklet
Company NMLS Consumer Access Page
- USDA Loan Eligible Rural Areas in Kentucky Counties including the cities of Bardstown, Ky, Elizabethtown, Shepherdsville, Shelbyville, Frankfort, Burlington, Nicholasville, and Independence Northern Kentucky Have Changed effective October 1, 2013 will (kentuckyusdaloan.com)
- Kentucky VA Loans (kentuckyvaloan.com)
- Elizabethtown KY Real Estate: How To Find Credible Elizabethtown KY Real Estate … (louisvillekentuckyvamortgage.blogspot.com)
- Elizabethtown KY Real Estate: Getting Family As Your Realtor…Is It Really Worth … (louisvillekentuckyvamortgage.blogspot.com)
- Elizabethtown KY Real Estate: Barry Carr – A Realtor With A Heart of Gold For He… (louisvillekentuckyvamortgage.blogspot.com)
- Louisville Kentucky FHA, VA, USDA, and Fannie Mae Mortgage Loan Guidelines for 2013 (trulia.com)
- The Advantages of Home Ownership (kentuckyusdaloan.com)
- New Rural Housing and USDA Property Eligibility guidelines for Kentucky Cities, Including Oldham County Kentucky (trulia.com)
- Elizabethtown KY Real Estate: Shawn Paul – Staying True to The Business Of Flipp… (louisvillekentuckyvamortgage.blogspot.com)
- Mortgage Rule Changes: A year later (louisvillekymortgage.net)
The difference between a front-end and a back-end debt-to-income ratio for a Kentucky Mortgage Loan FHA, VA, KHC, USDA, Fannie Mae
You should know what you can afford before beginning your search for a home. This enables you to
focus on realistic choices and saves you time and effort.
This section will show you how to calculate the amount you comfortably can spend for a home. What
is the difference between a front-end and a back-end debt-to-income ratio?
Before making a loan, the lender wants to be certain the borrower has the ability to repay. Before
approving your mortgage loan application a lender will look at several factors to gauge the risk
you pose as a borrower. There are two calculations your lender makes when determining your level of
Monthly debt obligations are the primary benchmark used to determine whether the borrower will be able to meet the expenses involved in home ownership. Housing expense is considered one of several components that make up the total debt-to-income ratio benchmark; there is not a separate housing-to-income benchmark unto itself.
Maximum Debt Ratios
Maximum ratios are 31%/43% for manually underwritten loans.
- How Much Mortgage Can You Afford? (huffingtonpost.com)
- Debt to Income Ratios for A Kentucky Mortgage Loan for a FHA, VA, KHC, USDA and Rural Housing loans (trulia.com)
- Louisville Kentucky VA Mortgage Requirements for income and debt to income ratios: (mylouisvillekentuckymortgage.com)
- Ditch your spouse when buying that house – NASDAQ.com (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- Second Mortgage – What You Need To Know (mortgagesandrefinancing.wordpress.com)
- 5 Tips For Getting a Mortgage in Today’s Housing Market (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- Kentucky FHA loans have new guidelines for collections, judgements, and disputed accounts on credit report. (louisvillemortgageguide.com)
- Can You Get a Car Loan if You Already Have an Open Car Loan? (keystoneautoloans.com)
- How You Qualify For A Good Mortgage Rate! (mhutsonmortgage.wordpress.com)
- Why You Can’t Get a Louisville Kentucky FHA, VA, KHC, USDA, Rural Housing and Fannie Mae Home Loan (louisvillekymortgage.net)
- Federal government shuts down (huffingtonpost.com)
- 91% Of The IRS Has Been Furloughed: Here Is Who Else Got The Government Shut Down Axe (12160.info)
- Bob Lonsberry: THE LONGER THE BETTER…. “In fact, shut down more of it, and see if you can shut down the state government, too.” (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)
- #DontShutMeDown: How Americans are being affected by the government shutdown (tv.msnbc.com)
- Two Thoughts on the Government Shut-Down (cafehayek.com)
- Patriots, It’s Time To “Put Up Or Shut Up” … (youviewed.com)
- US Government Shuts Down For First Time In 17 Years As Budget Talks Fail (eurasiareview.com)
- NASA Website Completely Shut Down ‘Due to Lapse in Funding’ (guardianlv.com)
- Maybe It Would Be Better To Shut Down the Government Now Than Shut Down a Bigger Government Later (againstcronycapitalism.org)
- As Federal Government Shuts Down, So Does Beloved Panda Cam (retrometrotech.wordpress.com)