Download a print friendly version of the Loan Checklist here:
The following items are helpful to your loan being completed in a timely manner.
• Copy of your Purchase Contract/Agreement signed by all buyers and sellers (for purchase transactions only).
• Copy of the survey (this is a sketch of the property boundaries, but you may not have this if you are buying a new home).
Income Information (Employed):
• Copy of your pay stub(s) covering the last 30 days.
• Copy of your W-2 Forms for the last 2 years.
Income Information (Self-Employed):
• Copies of your last 2 years personal and business federal income tax returns with all schedules.
• Copies of bank statements for the past 2 months for all accounts, including 401(k), IRA, investment, stock, and mutual funds.
• Copy of your current driver’s license.
• If you are not a citizen, a copy of the front and back of your green card.
• If you have rental property, provide a detailed list of each property address, the current mortgage balance, and the monthly rent.
• If applicable, a signed copy of your divorce decree.
• If you want child support considered as income, provide proof of receipt for the last 12 months.
• • Copy of the current payoff for your existing mortgage (only if a refinance and readily available).
• If you have a homeowner’s insurance agent you wish us to use then please provide their contact information.