- KHC will not purchase or close a loan without the RHS Conditional Commitment and tax transcripts. Again, no Kentucky USDA Rural Housing Loans can close at this time.loyment (VOE) on Conventional, FHA, and RHS Loans for Federal Employees
- KHC will require a VOE within 10 days prior to closing.
- The only exceptions will be conventional loans for military personnel who use their Leave and Earnings Statement (LES), or if their employment was validated by Desktop Underwriter (DU) service and follows all conditions.
- KHC will follow agency guidelines that are in place during the partial federal government shutdown.
- If federal tax transcripts or validation of social security numbers are required per underwriting, or are listed as an automated underwriting engines (AUS) finding within DU, then applicants will be required to provide copies prior to closing or purchase of a loan.
If you have an existing interest-rate lock that will need an extension due to the partial federal government shutdown, please email KHC’s Single-Family Programs
Disclaimer: No statement on this site is a commitment to make a loan. Loans are subject to borrower qualifications, including income, property evaluation, sufficient equity in the home to meet Loan-to-Value requirements, and final credit approval. Approvals are subject to underwriting guidelines, interest rates, and program guidelines and are subject to change without notice based on applicant’s eligibility and market conditions. Refinancing an existing loan may result in total finance charges being higher over the life of a loan. Reduction in payments may reflect a longer loan term. Terms of any loan may be subject to payment of points and fees by the applicant Equal Opportunity Lender. NMLS#57916http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/
— Some products and services may not be available in all states. Credit and collateral are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. This is not a commitment to lend. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. The content in this marketing advertisement has not been approved, reviewed, sponsored or endorsed by any department or government agency. Rates are subject to change and are subject to borrower(s) qualification.
- 100% Rural Housing loan in Kentucky
- Government Shutdown Kentucky Housing Loans
- Kentucky Rural Development Frequently Asked Questions (Real Estate Professionals)
- rhs loans kentucky
- rural housing
- Rural Housing/ USD LOANS ZERO DOWN
- USDA No money down mortgage Louisville Kentucky Kentucky housing corp 30 year fixed