I am available from 9 AM to 9 PM daily, including weekends. I make every effort to take all calls and respond to email promptly
*Rates vary by geographic location, loan amount and credit qualifications. Rates are subject to daily changes without notice and may not be available at the time of closing. This does not constitute an offer to lend. All loans are subject to credit, income and asset verification. All rates are based on 1st Lien, 360 month term. Conventional rates based on $165K loan amount, 740 FICO and 80% LTV. FHA rates based on $165K loan amount, 740 FICO and 96.5% LTV. Non-conforming rates based on $420K loan amount, 740 FICO and 80% LTV. Interest rates assume a debt obligation of no more than 36%. County restrictions may apply. For a $165,000.00 mortgage loan at a rate of 4.000% (4.130% APR), with a loan-to-value (LTV) of 80%, you would make 360 payments of $787.74. The payment amount would differ if you choose a different loan amount. Payment amount does not include taxes, insurance, flood insurance, and/or mortgage insurance.
Kentucky Mortgage Rates are subject to qualifying criteria and Mortgage Rates can change without notice.
Assumptions include a 640 or higher credit score for FHA, USDA, KHC, and 620 credit scores for a VA loan. A loan amount of $100,000.00 is assumed and a 30 day lock required for a Kentucky Mortgage Only.
A 720 credit score or higher is assumed for a Kentucky Conventional Rate Mortgage loanrates and a loan amount of $100,000.00. The loan to value for Kentucky Conventional loans are assumed at 80% ltv or less.
The displayed Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) reflect the interest rates, total points, and additional estimated pre-paid finance charges for the loan products shown, but do not include other closing costs.
The approximate cost of prepaid finance charges does not constitute and is not a substitute for the Good Faith Estimate of Closing Costs (GFE) that you will receive once you apply for a loan. This is not a mortgage loan approval or commitment to lend. The actual fees, costs and monthly payment on your specific loan transaction may vary and may include additional fees and costs.
For loans with less than 20% down payment borrower-paid mortgage insurance may apply.
These mortgage rates are based on a variety of assumptions and conditions which include a consumer credit score which may be higher or lower than your individual credit score. Your loan’s interest rate will depend upon the specific characteristics of your loan transaction and your credit profile up to the time of closing.
Kentucky VA loans require a funding fee upfront paid to VA in the form of mortgage insurance .he premium varies based on the loan characteristics, your credit score, whether you’ve received loan counseling factors.
This website is not a part of, nor are we affiliated with, the VA, FHA/HUD, USDA. Joel Lobb (NMLS#57916) is a licensed mortgage loan officer in the state of Kentucky
|| HUD Settlement Cost Booklet | CHARM Booklet
Company NMLS Consumer Access Page
- 100% Financing Zero Down
- 100% Rural Housing loan in Kentucky
- 2017 Kentucky First Time Home Buyer Grant for $10,000 from Kentucky Housing
- 4 things needed for Mortgage Approval
- Credit Score First Time Home Buyer Louisville Kentucky KHC
- Current Mortgage Rates in KY
- Documents needed for Kentucky Mortgage Loan Approval
- Down Payment Assistance Program - Housing - Louisville Ky
- Fannie Mae HomePath
- Fannie Mae New Lending Guidelines for Kentucky
- FHA 203k Kentucky FHA Loan Guidelines
- FHA Guidelines
- FHA Loan Checklist for Approval
- FHA Loan in Kentucky
- FHA Loans
- FHA Loans Kentucky Housing First time home buyer
- First Time Home Buyer in Kentucky Zero Down
- First Time Home Buyer Program Specialist-Zero Down Loans
- Home Buying And Down Payment Assistance Programs In Kentucky
- HUD $100 Down Program
- Kentucky Housing Mortgage Rates Louisville Kentucky
- Kentucky Mortgage Approval
- Kentucky Mortgage Credit Grade Guide
- Kentucky Mortgage Rates and Home Loan Options
- Kentucky Mortgage Rates FHA VA KHC
- Kentucky State Loan Programs
- Kentucky State Mortgage Rates
- KHC Down payment Assistance Program Kentucky Housing
- KHC's Homeownership Counseling
- Louisville First Time Buyer Mortgages
- Louisville Kentucky FHA Loans Lexington Kentucky FHA Loans
- Louisville Kentucky FHA Loans Lexington Kentucky FHA LoansElizabethtown Kentucky FHA Loans
- Louisville Ky First Time Home Buyer Loan
- Louisville Mortgage : Louisville Mortgage loans
- Mortgage Rates Kentucky
- rhs loans kentucky
- Rural Housing/ USD LOANS ZERO DOWN
- Specializing in Louisville First Time Buyer Loans
- today's mortgage rates
- USDA No money down mortgage Louisville Kentucky Kentucky housing corp 30 year fixed