- Helpful Mortgage Links for Kentucky Homeowners and Kentucky
- HomebuyersKnowYourOptions.com is an online resource created by Fannie Mae to help homeowners learn about their options to avoid foreclosure and how to get the help they need.
- The HomeLoanLearningCenter.com provides step-by-step information on how to become financially literate.
- Homeownership Preservation Foundation is an independent nonprofit that provides HUD-approved counselors dedicated to helping homeowners.
- HOPE NOW™ is an alliance between HUD approved mortgage market participants that provides free foreclosure prevention assistance.
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling provides high-quality financial education and counseling services.
- NeighborWorks America offers resources for foreclosure prevention professionals.
- Kentucky FHA Requirements: Your Loan Checklist” href=”http://louisvillekentuckymortgagerates.com/2011/04/15/kentucky-fha-requirements-your-loan-checklist/”>HUD: Guide to Avoiding Foreclosure offers information that can help when facing foreclosure.
- Louisville Ky Mortgage Lender FHA/VA KHC USDA Kentucky Mortgage: Kentucky USDA Loans | Rural Housing Loans Kentucky…” href=”http://louisvillekentuckymortgagerates.com/2011/01/25/louisville-ky-mortgage-lender-fhava-khc-usda-kentucky-mortgage-kentucky-usda-loans-rural-housing-loans-kentucky/”>National Consumer Law Center provides steps that advocates can take to help prevent foreclosure.
- Springboard Releases New Resource Guide in Time For National Homeownership Month (prweb.com)
- Homeowners in 50 States Now Have a One-Stop Website and Phone Number to Find Out if They Qualify for Federal Mortgage Assistance (prweb.com)
- Kentucky Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac First Time Home Buyer Education Requirements (louisvillekentuckymortgagerates.com)
- Agency Receives $10,000 Grant for Foreclosure Prevention Counseling (prweb.com)
- :: Housing Partnership, Inc. :: Home :: (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- HUD extends deadline for emergency foreclosure aid (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- State files suit against Bank of America unit in foreclosure mess (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Bank of America Death Watch Update: Lawsuit in Washington, Elevated GSE Claims (news.firedoglake.com)