needed for your
Kentucky Mortgage Application FHA, VA, USDA, RHS, Rural Housing and Conventional Fannie Mae !
- W-2 employed:
- Residence Address – 2 years history
- Information – 2 years history
- Last 2 Years of W-2s and Tax Returns
- One Month Pay Stubs, with
- Last 3 Months Bank Statements
- Name, Account Numbers for
- Information on all
- Check for Credit Report and Property Appraisal
- Self Employed: (Additional)
- Current P& L
- Last 2 Years of
- Last 3 Months of Bank Statements on Business
- Corporate/Partnership K-1 tax returns (If applicable)
- VA Applicant: (Additional)
- Certificate of Eligibility
- and Social Security Card
- FHA Applicant: (Additional)
- Photo ID and Social Security Card
- Landlord Name, Address, Phone. Payment History must be obtained for credit.
- Letters of Explanation covering Gifts, Gap in employment, Bankruptcy, Credit problems, Others.
- Additional Information: (If Applicable)Divorce Papers
- Bankruptcy Discharge
- Letters of Explanation for Slow Credit
- Leases, When Income derives from Rental Income
- Blue Prints, Contractor Resume and References
- Contracts on Land, Utilities and Upgrades
- Child Support, Alomony, Social Security, Retirement Income.
- Fico Score for Kentucky Mortgage (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- Your Credit Score Helps Determine What You’ll Pay for a Kentucky Mortgage Loan (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- What can I do to improve my credit score for a Kentucky Mortgage Loan Approval? (louisvillekentuckymortgagerates.com)